Katherine Cheng-Arif, a first generation immigrant, earned a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Public Policy and Management and Associates degree in Sociology from the University of Southern California in just 3 years at the age of 20. She has been featured as young entrepreneur on Newsweek and DBA Magazine in 1993. In addition, she has been featured in several news articles and commentaries from Houston Chronicle, WB39, and in the Sports & Entertainment Marketing 4th edition textbook. She also has published an article in High Performance Magazine and the JCI USA Magazine Fall 2009 issue.
Her efforts in helping the community can best be seen through her efforts in the Allison flood to the recent Hurricane Harvey when she gathered volunteers to help the victims by bring goods, clothing, basic necessities, and furniture. She has fundraised millions of dollars for relief efforts of disasters worldwide.
We can no longer say, “I don’t know.”We must arm ourselves with the knowledge as it is no longer an excuse. Due to a lack of resources and knowledge, venues have long been taking on the bulk of the risks and liabilities associated with events. This quick guide serves as an invaluable resource for those that are contemplating venue ownership or management as well as professionals that are focused on venue management. This book will dive into the common pitfalls and solution options, many of which are questions that have traditionally haunted business owners.
This fundamental guidebook will propel you to the next level by giving you knowledge and experience from an expert in the industry for over two decades.
What is included in this guidebook:
If you want to save yourself from the “I wish I knew” and the “I don’t know,” this book is for you. It is the best guide to help you navigate the challenging road of Venue Management. Scroll up and hit the buy button to start your road to this resource and knowledge.
A Children’s Book Launch, Signing, Entertainment, and International Tasting Event showcasing Jade’s Food for Thought.
Step into a world of diverse culinary wonders and captivating stories as we celebrate the much-anticipated release of “Jade’s Food for Thought.” Join us for an enchanting afternoon filled with delectable tastes, thought-provoking words, and the presence of the talented author, and kids consultants.
* Book Launch & Signing: Meet Katherine in person, get your copy of “Jade’s Food for Thought” signed, and receive exclusive insights into her creative process.
* Global Tasting Journey: Embark on a gastronomic adventure, savoring a medley of international flavors that will transport your taste buds to distant lands.
* Author Talk: Immerse yourself in fascinating discussions with Katherine as she shares the inspiration behind her book and the stories that influenced her diverse culinary explorations.
* Live Readings: Experience the magic of the author as she brings her words to life through captivating live readings.
* Networking & Community: Connect with fellow book lovers, food enthusiasts, and literary enthusiasts, forging connections and fostering a sense of community.
*Fun Foodie Games to match for prizes
*Local Southern Ice Cream Company
*Custom Flipbook Station
We are deeply humbled and immensely honored to have been recognized by esteemed government officials for our unwavering dedication to promoting diversity, inclusivity, and learning through the incredible works of authors. This recognition fuels our passion and strengthens our resolve to continue championing these values, inspiring change, and shaping a brighter future through the power of literature.
Contact me for book as guest speaker, book signing, venue consultant.